photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A New Look for The Prep Next Door

Good morning! Now, as you may have noticed, The Prep Next Door has gotten a major face lift thanks to my fantastic graphic designer, Kelly.  I am beyond excited to share what Kelly and I have been working on for the past couple of months, and I hope you all like it as much as I do!

For a really long time, I had been wanting to redesign my blog. However, I could not find someone that I was interested in and liked their designs on other blogs. Then, I found Kelly through Sammy when her she wrote about redesigning her blog. Once I had seen her reviews on Kelly's work and how her blog turned out, I knew that Kelly was the perfect choice. I contacted Kelly and got a very quick response asking what exactly I was looking for in regards to my blog. One thing that I have a serious challenge with is making decisions! I typically like too many things to which makes it extremely difficult for me to slim down my choices to one. Kelly asked me to create a Pinterest board to help me pull together some inspiration for me to help share my aesthetics with her. This would help her create the mood board which would set the tone for my design.



This is the mood board that Kelly created for me. Once I saw this, I knew that everything was going to look amazing just like how I had envisioned it.

If you are interested in redesigning your blog, I would highly recommend Kelly. She was a pleasure to work with, and really helps make your imagination come to life! If you have any questions about the designing process, feel free to contact me because I would love to help!

What do you think of The Prep Next Door's new look?

1 comment:

  1. Your new design is adorable, I am actually in the middle of redesigning my blog too!
    xo, Syd
    www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio