photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Outfit: Fall Staples

One of my signature looks in fall is layering a sweater with a Ralph Lauren Oxford.  It is simple and chic at the same time. Recently, I was shopping and came across these Ralph Lauren Equestrian Print leggings, I fell in love. One thing I think of when I hear the word fall are horses and riding pants, so I knew these leggings were a most have. Aren't they adorable? They are super comfy and go with absolutely anything.

Ralph Lauren  Equestrian Leggings, J. Crew Sweater, Ray Ban Sunglasses , Cole Haan Riding Boots


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio