photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, May 25, 2015

Beauty Obsessions! With Evelyn Henson

Today I am so excited to share today's post! I have teamed up with one of my favorite artists, Evelyn Henson to share my a few of my beauty obsessions. 

*****

1. Essie Nail Polish - Over the last couple of months, I have become a nail polish addict!  I typically get my nails done every two weeks. Essie Polish offers so many bright colors for everyone.

2. Eos - My lips are always so unpredictable. Eos lip balm has the most amazing scents, my favorite Strawberry sorbet! You will always find me using my Eos!

3. Tory Burch Roller Ball Perfume - I just received this the other day, and I am obsessed with it! Only a little bit of it can last forever on your skin, and it is the perfect size to carry around in your purse!

4. Bobbi Brown Mascara - Bobbi Brown Mascara makes my eyelashes look thicker and bolder. It goes on and off very easily, and it lasts for the whole day.

5.  Elastic Hair Ties - These work well with almost any hair type. They don't give a ponytail headache, and make you feel like you are adding a subtle pop of color to any outfit. They are also the perfect, simple accessory on your wrists!

6.  Pinch Mini Emergency Kit - Who ever thought such a tiny pouch could fit so much?! Pinch's Mini Emergency contains everything, you name it! You will never know when you'll need it until you need it and don't have it! With this handy little kit, you will always be prepared.

You can see the full post and more of Evelyn's fabulous work here!  

xoxo,
MaryKate

3 comments:

  1. what a cute graphic! I've never tried any bobbi brown mascaras before, and I'm always looking for a new one that separates my lashes.

    Stephanie
    petitepastels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS! I don't know what I would do if I had the chance to collaborate with Evelyn Henson! You are one lucky lady :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post! The image with the paintings is so cute! I just found you blog and I'm obsessing it's so cute!

    http://simplesouthernbelle.net

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio