photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

US Open Recap

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that I was at the US Open. I attended the US Open on their opening day, Monday. I have had some serious technical difficulties these past few days. My iPhone suddenly crashed and broke which was quite upsetting. I had no time to visit the apple store to get it fixed before I went. So, I was not able to post any pictures. That is why I posted them a day late, ha. Anyways, I thought I would share with you all what my day consisted of. 

We had tickets to the 11 o'clock matches at Arthur Ashe Stadium. We were able to watch 3 games in the stadium, and also walk around the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. Throughout the tennis center we were able to see other tennis matches and players who were not competing on Monday or playing in the evening practice.
 Ana Ivanovic vs. Dominika Cibulkova
Andreas Seppi serving against Tommy Paul.
We were able to see Andy Murray practice for few minutes. Sorry for the blurriness; I was behind a fence.
The World's Fair Globe
Venus Williams vs. Monica Puig
 I was obsessed with the ball boy/girl's uniforms that were designed by Ralph Lauren. I love the classic preppy polo and how the colors were patriotic.

Have you ever been to the US Open?
xoxo,
MaryKate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio