photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Summer 2015

Wow. It is really hard to believe that I only have one day left of vacation. Tomorrow begins the most stressful and important year of my high school career, but for now I would like to reminisce on one of the best summers yet. From my trips to Palm Beach, Italy, New York City, and the Jersey Shore, this one is for the books.
                                                         June 

I started my summer with a short trip to Palm Beach, Florida with a few of my friends from school. It consisted of shopping on Worth Avenue and soaking up the warm Florida sun. Then, only a few days later I was off to Italy for the first time where I explored Rome and the Amalfi Coast. The food, the shopping, the gelato, and the Italian culture was to die for. I would go back in a heartbeat! During my few days on the Amalfi Coast, I was able to see Capri, Positano, and the town of Amalfi. We then went off to Rome which consisted of site seeing and shopping.


July / August
For the rest of my summer I spent it at my beach house down at the Jersey Shore. During these two months I hung out with my closest friends and family at the beach. It consisted of early morning workouts, tanning, summer reading and work, and late night ice cream bike rides. Then came late August where I had to return to reality for tennis pre season. This year as you may know I made the switch from soccer to tennis. It was a bittersweet feeling, but overall I am so happy I made this decision.  Three weeks ago, one of my family friends got married in New York City. Tbis summer has been the start of new beginnings, and I cannot wait to see what this year has in stored for me.

xoxo,
MaryKate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio