photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Links


As you read this, I will either be on the tennis courts playing my doubles challenge matches, or I will have my second week of tennis preseason under my belt. Overall, it is going really well, and I am excited for this upcoming season!


I need this Cricket Sweater from Tommy Hilfger!

Behind the Instagram Account Ack v. Hamps

The perfect coats for fall.

 Love this outfit, especially the pineapple sweater!

The most exclusive polo match in the Hamptons. Literally.


Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
MaryKate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio