photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Roberta Roller Rabbit Bedding


One brand I have been hearing about a lot lately is Roberta Roller Rabbit. I recently visited their store in Palm Beach, and one of my very close friends, Natalie has mentioned their store to me a bunch of times. Now, let me tell you: every piece of merchandise is adorable! From cover ups to bedding, everything is perfection!! I know many people who are going off to college, or moving to the city for their jobs, and I have recommended Roberta Roller Rabbit's bedding to almost anyone who is in search for bedding.  Here are a few of my favorites: 


1.) Nagma



4.) Oni


The best part is that you can get these patterns in pillows, comforters, sheets, curtains, pajamas etc. You can always mix and match different patterns!

Are you a fan of Roberta Roller Rabbit?
xoxo,
MaryKate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio