photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Outfit: Fifty Shades of Blue









When I am down the shore, I always love to be in shorts and a simple t-shirt. These J McLaughlin shorts are super comfy!! The best part is that all you have to do is put them through the wash and dryer,  and they do not have to be ironed! Now, how great is that? These shorts come in really fun, summery prints!  Somehow I always find myself wearing the color blue during the summer. I don't know why, but it gives me a nautical feel, especially with the nautical flag signal necklace! 

Are you a fan of J McLaughlin shorts?
xoxo,
MaryKate

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of J McLaughlin shorts, but they look super cute and comfy! I'm going to have to try them out for myself :)
    xo, Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio