photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, July 27, 2015

Tennis Apparel

This coming school year I have decided to switch my fall sport from soccer to tennis. I have been playing tennis on and off for my entire life. Unfortunately, my soccer days are now finally over :( I am going to miss being apart of a big team and organization. However, I am super excited to begin my first year of preseason on my high school's tennis team! I have been practicing a lot these past couple of weeks, and I have noticed that I am in desperate need of tennis outfits and accessories! 


Top // Dress // Skirt // Dress // Tank // Skirt


Do you have any favorite tennis outfits? If so, please share!
xoxo,
MaryKate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio