photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, July 09, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites



Happy Friday! I decided not to do this week's Friday links. Instead, I thought I would share a few of my favorites from the Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale! Next week, I'll share all of my favorite items in clothing, accessories, handbags, shoes, and beauty in multiple blog posts. I know it is extremely early to start shopping back to school, but these prices are amazing and so worth it. The sale begins on July 17, but for card holders their early access started yesterday. 

Faux Sherling Vest // "Kadie" Bootie // Lexie Bucket Bag // Cheek Palette //

Do you have any favorite items from the sale?
xoxo,
MaryKate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio