photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, July 06, 2015

Acai Bowls



Near my beach house down on the Jersey Shore, there was a new health restaurant called Playa Bowls that sells acai, pitaya bowls, and smoothies. I had seen a bunch of pictures of acai bowls from Playa Bowls and other accounts all over Instagram. Now, I am not the type of person to eat healthy food 24/7, but when I came across this I decided to give it a go. It was delicious! I am now going to try and incorporate acai bowls as my breakfast after I workout. It's healthy, easy, and also looks pretty!

Are you a fan of acai bowls?
xoxo,
MaryKate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio