photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Inspirational Quotes




Well, I did not expect to take this long of a break from blogging, but the end of the school year quickly approaching, AP and final exams, etc. have kept me very preoccupied. The end of the trimester always seems to be the most challenging for everyone. Teachers always seem to cram tests and projects in every single subject in such a short amount of time. Myself and many other students for sure feel the stress and pressure that is put on us. Here are a few inspirational quotes that are getting me through these next 2 weeks.

"Believe you can and you're halfway there" -Theodore Roosevelt

"It always seems impossible until its done."

 "Never give up. Ever."

 "Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday."

" If you work really hard and you're kind amazing this will happen" - Conan O'Brien

 "It doesn't matter what others are doing. It matters what You are doing"


xoxo,
MaryKate

PS: Keep an eye out for Monday's post! I have something really exciting to share with you all


1 comment:

  1. Hi MaryKate! I just looked through your blog a little and love this post, inspirational quotes are one of my favorite things to look at especially when I am trying to get through school! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award and the rules as well as questions are in my latest post! Hope you will check it out and do it as well! Look forward to seeing more posts!
    xo Kate
    https://koffeebreakwithkate.wordpress.com/2015/07/16/leibster-award/

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio