photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Palm Beach According to my iPhone

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably have seen that from Sunday to Tuesday I was in Palm Beach. My friend invited a bunch of my other friends and myself to her apartment in Palm Beach for a couple of days to celebrate her 16th Birthday! I had an amazing time, and I wanted to share some images I captured on my short trip.


The first day we hung out at the Beach Club in Palm Beach. 


Isn't my friends outfit adorable?! You can find it here

On Monday, we shopped on Worth Avenue! Oh my goodness, there were so many fabulous stores! 

 We also visited the Lilly Pulitzer store at the Breakers Hotel! 

Here are my travel essentials for my flight home. 

Overall, I had an amazing time with all of my friends in Palm Beach! I am so fortunate to have made so many amazing memories them. This trip is something I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio