photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NYE Outfit Collab

What a year it has been! I have made so many amazing memories with my family and friends. This year was probably my favorite especially because I finally decided to create my blog. When it first started, I was afraid that people would judge me. However, I have had a really positive outcome for it. I hope in the new year my blog will be able to grow and expand. New Years gives everyone an excuse to party, dress up, and have a fun time with family and friends.  For New Years Eve, Abby and I decided to do an outfit collab. Since I will be away at the Greenbrier, I'll be going out to dinner with my family. This Crewcuts Elephant Dress I thought was the perfect for this occasion, who doesn't love anything shiny and fancy?! 

Here are a few photos for how I will be styling this dress!






Make sure to check out Abby's post. Her NYE Outfit is adorable! Here's a preview. 



See you next year;)
xoxo,
Mary Kate

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award!! Go to xofashionco.blogspot.com for the instructions!! xo, Hope

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio