photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, September 01, 2014

Fall Boots Picks


Happy Labor Day! Today is my second to last day of summer (crying). I already feel like fall is quickly approaching, and I cannot contain my excitement because of fall clothing! My go-to fall outfit usually consists of sweaters, jeans, vests, and any type of boots. You will typically find me wearing all sorts of boots during the fall season. Above are three of my favorite fall boots. All of these boots are perfect for any type of occasion; dinner, the movies, pumpkin picking etc. 


Do you have any favorite fall boots?
xoxo,
MBK




1 comment:

  1. I love my riding boots, however once the cold weather and snow kicks in in New England I practically live in my bean boots!
    xx,
    Catherine
    www.preppybythesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio