photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Lilly & Scallops





As I was cleaning my room out the other day, I came upon my vintage Lilly Pulitzer shirt! I got it from my cousin a long time ago, but it was too big. Some of Lilly Pulitzer's old items are still super cute to wear! The scallops on the bottom of the shirt are too cute, and work amazing with white jeans! My J.Crew clutch holds a lot surprisingly! This outfit could be considered I think either casual or fancy!

Do you have any vintage Lilly?
xoxo,
MBK 



1 comment:

  1. I love that the scallops are back in style and you got to wear it again! Love it!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio