photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, August 18, 2014

Lilly Pulitzer BIG SALE!!!

I'm sure many of you are freaking out, including me because from August 18-20th it is the Lilly Pulitzer After Party SALE!!!! This summer has been filled with many amazing sales, but this one is Fabulous!! This morning I went on and the site crashed, and tends to do it all the time. I have had my eye on many items from Lilly Pulitzer, but I haven't bought them. Now is the time! Many of the items will sell out fast! To avoid this, if you see something you like/love, buy it!!! I am positive that it will come in handy. Reminder: Get on the website a little before 8 o'clock; not at 7:59. I am sure that the site will crash instantly if you get on at 8.

Happy Shopping!
xoxo,
MBK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio