photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Saturday, August 09, 2014

Back to School Outfit Collab

Today I am so excited to be doing a back to school outfit collaboration with Renee from Gimme Glamour! Since school is approaching for me and starting for others, we thought it would be the perfect time to do it! I decided to style my back to school outfit with my Crew Cuts bicycle dress, grey Longchamp, navy Tory Burch sandals, and Michael Kors watch. Here is how I wore it!



Featuring my flash tattoo on my arm and wrist. I personally would not wear them on the first day of school, but happened to have them on for the shoot!

Here's a peek of Renee's outfit! Make sure to check out her blog to see her outfit post!

Do you have any outfit ideas for back to school?
xoxo,
MBK


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio