photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, July 21, 2014

Outfit: White on White + Blue

 Sandals // Jeans // Blouse (similar)
All white is always sometimes difficult to pull off. I usually can never find the right shirt that works with my white jeans, but when I was in Waterlily down at the beach, I found this Free People shirt. It was the perfect fit, and if you had not noticed it has tassels!!! So you can probably assume that I bought it.;) Even though it is not all white, the amount of blue that is embroidered is perfect. Also, these navy Tory Burch sandals match and fit perfectly. Even though this is not all white, a pop of color always stands out and makes a simple outfit fun to wear.

Do you enjoy wearing all white or all white with a pop of color?
xoxo,
MBK

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE theat blouse! Very Grecian if you know what I mean?! Tehe! I've been loving blue & white together also!

    simplydarlingxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blouse is AMAZING! I absolutely love how you styled it:)
    xx-
    Cathleen
    Classy Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio