photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, July 24, 2014

On My Eye: School Agendas


Even though summer is halfway over (sobbing), I always enjoy thinking ahead to organizing my school supplies and getting my agenda. Most people I know at my school don't use their agenda, but my agenda is my prized possession. I literally write everything in it; from the day's homework assignments, to what goes on in the month, everything is in it. I also create small to-do lists in them to make sure that I complete all of my assignments. This summer there are so many different agendas that have come out. The one's I have my eye on are: Kate Spade's Set the Stage, Whitney English's Day Designer, and Lilly Pulitzer's Peelin' Out and Trippin and Sippin

Do you use an agenda? If so, which one are you looking to use this upcoming school year?
xo,
MBK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio