photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, January 05, 2018

Friday Links


This week was really nice because I had the chance to spend quality time with my family and catch up with some old and new friends. Yesterday, the Bomb Cyclone hit the Tri-State Area leaving me snowed in! It was so fun because I got to sit around and watch tv. Since my twin and I were both away at school these past few months, my family hasn't had everyone together in a while. I have enjoyed having everyone together like the good ol' days. 

Although it have enjoyed being at home, I am very excited to get away for a few days. Next week, I am going to Dallas to help move in and drop off my sister at school. It'll be fun to visit some of my favorite spots in Dallas and Highland Park Village! Even though the holiday shopping is over, there are still some really good sales and items in stock. Here are this week's links.


I really want these houndstooth pants from Club Monaco. I love the ruffle hem at the bottom, and they'll be so fun to wear in the spring.

I have been really into athleisure wear lately. Here's the best athleisure for every workout.

I am obsessed with this star sweater from J. Crew. 

SALE ALERT! Right now, until next Wednesday, you can get an extra 40% off select styles at J. Crew with code NEWYEAR. They have some great items so go check it out!

I love Aimee's casual outfit. The striped sweater with the ruffle sleeves is definitely a must-have!

This monogram eye mask is a necessity for next semester. It is the perfect item to have to block out the light while my I am trying to sleep.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio