photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, August 14, 2017

Back to school: Slim Backpack

It's hard to believe that I leave for school in two weeks. I have shopped for my dorm, but I haven't really thought about the other back to school items I need. The first item I always get before my school supplies is my backpack. Last year, I used Madeline & Company's Classic backpack. The classic backpack's size was perfect to hold my textbooks and binders in it. However, since I am taking less classes this semester, I don't need as much space. Madeline & Company just released the slim backpack which I am absolutely obsessed with, and I am looking forward to using it in the upcoming school year.


There are a bunch of new features inside this backpack that I love. This backpack has more pockets in comparison to the classic backpack. In the front of the backpack, there are two smaller pockets that are the perfect places to hold your keys, wallet, phone, chargers etc. In the back, there is a larger pocket that can hold your notebooks,  textbooks etc. and it has a laptop sleeve. The slim backpack also comes in other colors! 

I especially love the navy striped interior!
Another new feature are the side pockets which is definitely a plus because it can hold my S'well water bottle!

I highly recommend the slim backpack for this upcoming school year. You can use the code PREPNEXTDOOR to receive 15% off your purchase from Madeline & Company!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute backpack, also your shoes are gorgeous!!

    Desirae | Thelonestardarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your backpack has so much storage! I wish I saw this backpack earlier, so I could've purchased it for this school year. The navy color is so classic, and will definitely last for years.

    http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio