photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday Links

As tomorrow is the first day of October, I am officially ready for the fall weather.  I love watching the leaves change colors, and of course, there are many other reasons as to why fall is my favorite season. All of the festivities that take place are so fun, and I can't wait for all of the great things that are yet to come. Tomorrow I take the SAT for the final time, and I cannot wait until all of the standardized tests are behind me (ACT Oct. 22)! It is truly hard to believe that I am almost done with the college process.  


Kate Middleton is bringing her a game to Canada (literally obsessed with this look!)

I really want to try baking this banana bread recipe

Anthropologie is killing it with the fall new arrivals.

Emma's gameday outfit is adorable; I absolutely love the red one shoulder!

Jack Rogers Marianne Bootie would look adorable with distressed jeans and a oversized sweater.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio