photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, March 09, 2017

Bathing Suits for Spring Break

With spring break quickly approaching, (tomorrow!) my excitement is slowly escalating. Spring break marks the transition from winter to spring and summer, and this means I get to pull out my bathing suits. I have always loved bikinis, but currently, I am a huge fan of the current one piece trend. Right now, there are a variety of great options! I have rounded up my favorite bikinis and one pieces.

Bikinis
One Pieces


Do you have any favorite bathing suits?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I wrote a post all about swimsuits a few days ago. I wish I included the striped one from J. Crew.

    http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio