photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Outfit: Blue & White Two-Piece

  







SheIn Two-Piece // Illesteva Sunglasses // Logan and June Sandals 

A month ago I was with my friends from home, and one of my friends was wearing the cutest two-piece outfit. I had been looking for a two-piece outfit that was my size for a really long time. So, I got the website from her, and decided to buy myself one. This outfit is from SheIn, and is only $17 !! How great is that? This outfit is extremely comfortable, chic, and effortless. It is definitely one of my favorite outfits from this summer!

Are you a fan of two-pieces?
xoxo
MaryKate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio