photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, August 24, 2015

Instagram Lately

During the summer, I tend to not be near my computer, and write a lot of blog posts. I try to keep you, my followers updated on what is going on in my life through social media, specifically Instagram. Follow me @theprepnextdoor!  Here is what has been going on in my life these past couple of weeks. 

A photo posted by MaryKate (@theprepnextdoor) on

On Saturday, my family and I attended my family friends wedding in New York City. The wedding reception took place at the Le Parker Meridien. I was amazed at how spectacular the view was of Central Park. Congratulations to Emily and Brett!! I had a wonderful time.


For a long time, I have been wanting to go to the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM on Lexington Avenue. While I was in the city, I decided this was my chance! I got the Red Velvet cupcake, and it was delicious.

A photo posted by MaryKate (@theprepnextdoor) on

I have a little more than two weeks left of summer vacation. I have been trying to soak up as much sun at the beach as possible before I return back to school. I recently just bought this Roberta Roller Rabbit cover up, and I am in love with it! I have not stopped wearing it to the beach.


A photo posted by MaryKate (@theprepnextdoor) on

If you did not already see my back to school post featuring Madeline, I am super excited to use my new backpack for this upcoming school year.

xoxo,
MaryKate 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio