photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Links


I have completed my first week of tennis preseason. Overall, it is going really well, and I love the girls I am playing with.  It  is very hard to imagine that in 3 weeks I will be back in school with tons of homework. This weekend I am off to one of my family friends wedding! You can follow along through my Instagram.


In love with Shannon's binder covers! You can download them here


I'm obsessed with this Fuchsia Horn Necklace from Design Darling. It's definitely a must buy!!

Have you checked out my back to school post featuring Madeline and Company's adorable backpack?

Tory Burch + Sports =  Tory Sport ... Her new line is launching early in the fall! I' will for sure be checking it out.


Have a great weekend!
xoxo
MaryKate


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio