photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, March 19, 2015

London Recap: Notting Hill










Notting Hill was one of my favorite neighborhoods in London. The buildings are the prettiest pastel colors that I have ever seen, and has a unique charm. Portobello Road in Notting Hill has really cute shops and an amazing market to go to on the weekends, but it can get very touristy. I dream that one day I will live in a building that is either a pastel color or has a bright pink door;)

Have you been to Notting Hill before?
xoxo,
MaryKate

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that Notting Hill was so colorful! I definitely have some serious wanderlust now!

    xoxo,
    Carrie
    http://carrieonblogs.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio