photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Trip to New York Recap

If you follow me on Instagram, well then you may have seen photos from my day trip to the New York City on my day off! My sister and I decided to go to work with my dad in New York City. We first went to my dad's office which is located in the Empire State Building. We let him work for an hour, and then we were off to the top of the building.


We went to the 102 floor of the building which is the highest floor in the building. The view was impeccable.



At the 86th floor the wind was insane! I had to pull my hat out of my bag and put it on quickly.


After going to the top, we headed to Hillstone for lunch. Let me just tell you, the food was delicious!

Here is what I had for lunch!


Once we were done, we decided to walk around the city for a little bit. However, that did not last for long because it was freezing, and the wind made it much colder!!



Have a great President's Day holiday!

xoxo,
MaryKate



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio