photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Friday Favorites

Winter is a very hard time for me to find the perfect nail color. When I am at the nail salon it typically takes me a good 20 minutes to just to pick a nail polish color. After my nails are completely dry, I always tend to be disappointed. Well after many trials I have finally picked 5 of my favorite nail colors for winter! 

Scorching Neon Fushia (color in photo above) : After School Boy Blazer : Waltz : Rock The Boat : Pink Diamond


Do you have a favorite winter nail color?
xoxo,
MaryKate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio