photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Liebster Award!

I was recently nominated the Liebster Award by Cathleen from Classy Cathleen! I have been nominated a couple of times by other bloggers, but I really didn't know what it was. I did a little research about this award, and decided to do a post! Thank you Cathleen for the nomination! Lets get to the Q&A!
1. Do you have any pets? If not.. What kind of pet would you have?
I have a dog, a yellow lab!
2. Who is your inspiration? (style, attitude, ect.)
Jackie Kennedy, Lilly Pulitzer, and Carly Heitlinger.
3. What is your favorite quote?
To be honest, I don't have a favorite because there are so many amazing ones, but one of mine is "Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world". -Marilyn Monroe
4. How long have you been blogging, and why did you start your blog?
I have been blogging for 2 months! I started blogging because I wanted a creative outlet, and wanted to share my sense of fashion and life with people.
5. What is your favorite season?
Fall for sure!
6. Would you rather visit France or England?
England, but France would be awesome to see too!
7. What is your favorite thing to do over the weekend?
Probably hang out with friends and family.
8. What do you hope to get out of blogging?
To share my passion for fashion and photography, and experience things I ordinarily wouldn't have the chance to do. I also hope that I get to make friends and form different relationships with people who live across the world that have the same interests as me.
9. What three words would you use to describe your style?
Classic, preppy, and simple.
10. What three words would you use to describe you?
Passionate, observant, and organized.
11. What are 5 of your favorite foods?
Pasta, caesar salad/wraps, apples, steak, and grapes.

Once again, thank you Cathleen for the nomination!

xoxo,
MBK


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio