photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, July 28, 2014

Beach Essentials Collaboration

Today I am so excited to post this because I am doing a how to style beach essentials collab with Abby from Belle of the Ball45! You may know her from Instagram where she posts the cutest ootds and hand painted Lilly Pulitzer diys. 

Suit // Coverup // Towel // Bag (last year)




We decided to do something casual for a day at the beach. Since I spend a lot of time at the beach, and I know Abby goes often also, we knew that this would be the perfect idea! I decided to wear my favorite Lilly Pulitzer bathing suit with my navy coverup from Everything But Water.  In my beach bag, I always have a towel, a baseball cap (if I ever need some extra protection(;), a book, and of course sun screen.

Make sure to head over to Abby's blog to check out how she styled all of her fabulous essentials! Here's a preview;)

xoxo, 
MBK



2 comments:

  1. Great post!! I really enjoy collaborations because the reader gets to discover new people. Thanks for sharing this- so fun!!!

    xo Carrie
    http://carrieonblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I follow you on instagram and didn't realize I've never followed your blog! I have a beach essentials blog post up right now too (: I think you, Abby, and I have the same bag! (In different prints.) I hope you can check out my blog post, and I love how nice your pictures look! :) :)

    Greta
    http://swirlingup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio