photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Boston & Marblehead Recap

My quick trip to New England was so much fun. I enjoyed getting to explore Boston for the very first time, and spend time with my family. After touring many colleges in the Boston area, my family and I only had an afternoon to roam the city. Our first stop was to Amorino on Newbury St where I got a beautiful and delicious gelato flower!

Then, we did some shopping, and walked to Beacon Hill where I found this charming door on West Cedar St. One of my favorite parts about Boston was its old charm. The city has a lot to offer, its history, shopping, restaurants etc. 

On Wednesday, my family left the city and drove to Marblehead where my cousins live. Marblehead is one of my favorite towns in Massachusetts. It has a lovely natural beauty, and I cannot wait to go back.


What did you do over Thanksgiving break?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio