photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This year, I am spending Thanksgiving in Massachusetts with my extended family. I am so excited to spend quality time with my aunts, uncles, and cousins who I don't get to see all the time. This holiday is always one of my favorite times of the year because I know my birthday is coming up (one week from tomorrow) and that Christmas is less than a month away!


I am thankful for many things this year. One of them is every single person who is apart of my life: my loving parents, family, friends, mentors, and you, my readers! I am wishing all of you a happy day with your family, friends, and of course, the delicious food ;)

What are you doing this Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio