photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Why I Love My FitBit

Happy first day of Fall!! I am so excited to finally pull out my oversized sweaters, jeans, boots etc! This past weekend, I finally invested in a FitBit!  I had been wanting a fitbit for a really long time. Finally, the day came and I made my purchase! I am not one of those crazy workout fanatics, but I find it intriguing to see how many steps I take throughout my day. My fitbit tracks time, how many steps I take, how far I walk, how many calories I burn, how many flights of stairs, and tracks my sleep. Overall, it is really interesting to see what you average every day! I bought the FitBit flex so I would be able to accessorize it with the Tory Burch bands because why not? It can function as both a bracelet and workout band! Also, the band comes with an app where it has all of your information in one spot.  If you're interested in a stylish bracelet and workout tracker, I would definitely recommend a FitBit!

xoxo,
MaryKate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio