photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

New York Fashion Week Favorites

If you didn't notice on the news, social media, snapchat and the internet, New York Fashion Week was last week. Wow, let me tell you there were so many phenomenal designs and pieces that I really want to invest in once everything is released. My two absolute favorite look books from this week's event were Alice and Olivia and Tory Burch.

Alice and Olivia


Tory Burch

Talk about tassel heaven! I need everything in this picture!!!


What was your favorite NYFW event?
xoxo,
MaryKate


PS: This is my 100th blog post! Here's to many more!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio