photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, June 29, 2015

Outfit: Paisley Maxi








When I was in Italy, we stayed at a lovely hotel in the Amalfi Coast! I found a very photogenic garden with beyond gorgeous views of the coastline! This dress was perfect to walk in the garden before a family dinner. One of my favorite stores currently is the Aqua section in Bloomingdales! All of their dresses fit perfectly, and they have amazing prices! Originally, the price for this Maxi was $88, but then it was on sale for $68. Then, the salesclerk was so kind that she gave me a student discount. In the end, I got this dress for $ 48!! How great is that?!

xoxo,
MaryKate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio