photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Rocksbox




Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Right before I left for my vacation to London, I received the most amazing thing ever in the mail! Blair from Rocksbox contacted my about being an "It Girl" and I was most definitely interested. For those of you who do not know what Rocksbox is, you receive a box each month with different jewelry pieces that best suite your taste. At the end of the month, you have the option to send the pieces back in exchange for new ones the next month, or you can purchase them for a discounted price. The price for each box is $19.Here is the best part! Using the code theprepnxtdoorxoxo you can receive your very first Rocksbox for free for the first month! Above are the jewlery pieces I received in my box! I was very surprised how much they can fit in such a tiny box! Stay tuned for an upcoming post about how I styled my Rocksbox pieces! 

xoxo,
MaryKate


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio