photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, December 01, 2014

Outfits: Lilly by the Water

My family and I traveled to the Bahamas for the Thanksgiving holiday break. I decided to wear this Lilly Pulitzer Lulu Print Dress to dinner one of the nights I was away. It was perfect for the 80 degree weather. It was weird to wear this dress in November because I am typically home for the holiday in 25 degrees and snow (at home I received 10 inches of snow while I was away). Even though I have been to the Bahamas before, I also could not get over how blue the water is, isn't it gorgeous?
                                      



 How was your Thanksgiving holiday?
 xoxo,
Mary Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio