photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, August 08, 2014

Inside the Gram

Lately I have been seeing lots of these posts on the internet, and am finding them super funny!! On Instagram, I try to get the perfect photo, but there is always something interesting that happens behind the scenes. Here is a sneak peek;)


What it looks like: I was getting ice cream with my cousins down at the beach!
What really happened: Right after this picture was taken, my ice cream completely fell off the cone:( All I had left was a lonely waffle cone. You would think I would go back inside and buy myself another one, but I had no money left.


What it looks like: I got new sandals, and had a fun background to go with them.
What really happened: I took my navy and white striped shirt, and placed my Stephen Bonanno sandals in the middle of my shirt.

What it looks like: I am on my way somewhere in the car.
What really happened: It was raining outside. I was bored all day so I decided to get my nails done. Then, since I was lacking photos, I changed outfits and sat in my car all alone snapping different photos at all sorts of angles.

Let me know in the comments if you liked or hated this post. Follow me on Instagram  for more fun photos!

xoxo,
MBK




2 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm planning on doing one-they are just too funny!
    Xo-Claire
    simplydarlingxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Glad to know I'm not the only one who does stuff like that haha!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio