photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, March 03, 2017

Friday Links

I can't believe how fast this week went by. T-1 week until I will be in Miami for spring break! I am so excited to explore Miami, and I can't wait to relax beside the pool and the beach. Senioritis is definitely starting to kick in, so I am very glad spring break is coming up.


These are the cutest Supergas!

Seven items you should never get rid of from your wardrobe.

Danielle's video: How to Get in a Better Mood is very helpful to fix a bad day.

These shorts are so cool; I love the ruffle bottom!

Coldplay released their new single Hypnotised, and it is so good.

I love this color-blocked bikini, simple and sporty!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio