photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, September 14, 2015

Shopping at Roberta Roller Rabbit

Earlier in the summer I wrote about Roberta Roller Rabbit's bedding, and how cute it is.  They hosted an Instagram contest where people could post a picture of their own Roberta Roller Rabbit bedding, and the picture with the most likes wins a $500 gift card. Well, drum roll please..... The winner was ME! I wanted to thank you, all of my followers for reading my posts daily and liking my pictures on Instagram because I could not have done it without all of you! Mila from Roberta Roller Rabbit contacted me, and invited me to shop in their Tribeca Store. I thought I would share my day in New York City with you all.

Talk about tassel heaven! 
I love the children's bed and matching teepee. How fun and adorable is that?
I need this surfboard ASAP!!
Here's a photo of my friend, Natalie and I!


Their store consisted of so many different patterns of bedding, cover ups, jewelry, bags, hats, and furniture. Everything was absolutely amazing, and I had a great day shopping at their store. 

xoxo,
MaryKate




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio