photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Friday Links


I apologize for being MIA this week. I was preoccupied with a bunch of tests, projects, and preparing for AP exams. I promise that I will make it up to you next week! I have something I am quite excited to share with you guys very soon! Here are this weeks links:

Have you checked out Kate Spade's new fragrance Walk on air? It's scent is so simple and fresh!

I absolutely loved Abby's outfit that she wore on her trip in Charleston. Also, I am super jealous that she met Sarah Vickers and Kiel James Patrick!

 The perfect quick morning workout

Finally, don't forget that the Lilly for Target look book releases on Sunday at 1 am! 


Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
MaryKate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio