photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Tory Burch Beauty

Yesterday, I had the amazing experience of meeting the one and only, Tory Burch! I have been a huge fan of hers for a very long time, so I was very excited when I heard she was coming to my local mall! I got to the mall two hours before the meet and greet had even begun, and I was second in line. As I was waiting in line, I got very nervous, but when I went up to talk to her, she was so down to earth. She was at the Short Hills Mall, in Bloomingdales where she was launching her new fragrance, Eau de parfum spay At the meet and greet you could get her fragrance signed by Tory herself. Let me just tell you that the perfume smells so good! I am so excited that I get to use it Below are some photos from the meet and greet!  

Where Tory stood during the meet and greet.

 Me getting my fragrance signed by her.

Tory's signature on my bottle.


 All of the new products from Tory Beauty

Have you heard of Tory's new fragrance?
xoxo,
MBK

PS: Stay tuned for a recap from my trip to the Bahamas!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! What a great experience! I love the new perfume as well!
    Xo-Claire
    simplydarlingxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Tory Beauty was a thing but now I'm on the lookout for it! Can't believe you got to meet her!!!
    -XO Ash
    preperella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio